Wednesday, January 30, 2008

(untitled 217)

Our bathroom drains have been pretty backed up since we moved in, so I decided to take a crack at them. After taking a look inside the pipes, I decided that going in manually wasn't the best course of action. (Suffice it to say, it was pretty gross.) I headed to the store to find a decent clog remover, and stumbled upon this:
It was like manna from heaven. All I had to do was pour it down the drain, wait fifteen minutes, and voila! Clear pipes! And only five dollars! It was like pouring nightmares down the tubes!

Here's what people like me are saying about Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake:

IT'S SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I told you it wasn't butter.

Audrey said...

We have lived in some very old buildings with very old pipes and yes, this stuff is indeed the greatest. Your wife has a thick head of hair and will most likely clog the drain a lot, so I would probably stock up on a few bottles.

LJ said...

And I may plagiarize this phrase again if I ever write a major bestseller:

"It was like pouring nightmares down the tubes!"

If you have issues with this, please let me know before I make my millions.