Monday, January 14, 2008

(untitled 212)

I had a dream last night in which I was reading my news magazines online in the morning to find that Barack Obama died of a massive heart attack during the night. The news came as a shock and devastating blow to me. I tried to convince myself that I was only dreaming, and even managed to wake up in the dream, only to find that I wasn't dreaming. It had actually happened.

Needless to say, I read my news magazines extra close this morning to make sure Obama was still alive. It had a bigger effect on me than I would have imagined. Suppose it's safe to say that I'm an Obama man.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Nothing against Obama, but I think it's a bad sign if politicians are showing up and dying in your dreams. I'm just saying.

Thirdmango said...

Good to have you on the team, now stop killing him and we'll be good.

austinmcraig said...

I've woken up in my dreams before. I've woken up, taken a shower, and gotten dressed, and started errands, only to realize I was dreaming the morning routine. Strange, how the mind can trick itself.