We had to outdo it. Here's what we came up with.
- Live and let learn.
- A penny saved gathers no moss.
- Out of the frying pan and fuel to the fire.
- Burning your bridges at both ends.
- Another day, another bird in the bush.
- Blood is thicker than water under the bridge.
- One man's rain is another man's treasure.
- Two wrongs don't make a crowd.
- Two's company; three's a wheel.
Also, I've made a lot of updates to the Theodore blog. You really ought to check it out. If we get enough people reading and faithfully checking the site, I can start distributing Theodore gear again. You know, T-shirts, buttons, bumper stickers...you name it. Help me fulfill a long-time dream and turn Theodore into a pretentious indie webcomic.