Sunday, March 12, 2006

post the fifty-seventh

I was in a foul mood for most of today. Nothing was going my way. All the little things that normally make my life really good were just turning out wrong. It was awful. Thanks to those who came to my aid. I appreciated it. It's just that I was in a nasty mood and nothing was going to get me out of it.

Except for food. A quick trip to Applebee's with Angry Block served to fix me right up. I set out to mend all of the damage I'd done by being morose after that. I'm really feeling a lot better now.

I'm feeling wonderful right now. Somehow I always seem to when I come home this late. It's a good thing.

4 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Ha Ha. You know what's funny, is I offered you a ride and then couldn't give you one. Which is funny because that didn't go your way. Wow, I'm such a stinker. :p

Unknown said...

you should've come to the seve vs. evan show last nite. it was awesome. might've helped the day be not-so-rotten. regardless, i am glad it's better now.

Braden said...

Holy cow, Applebee's is tasty. You should try their Cowboy Burger.

It's Not a Tuba said...

If it makes you feel any better, I just loved your recent 100 Hour Board post in response to Rampant Foolery's vegetarian question. I can see how all that might ruin your day . . . But I personally appreciate your unfailing optimism. :)