Thursday, May 15, 2008

(untitled 249)

I have thousands of things I want to say about this concert, but it'll have to wait while I get settled back into Utah life. Suffice it to say the concert was AWESOME. Hands down the best I've ever been to, apologies to Arcade Fire. For now, we'll have to make do with a set list, pictures, and video.

All I Need

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Airbag
15 Step


Nude

Kid A
Arpeggi/Weird Fishes

The Gloaming. (Softly Open Our Mouths In The Cold.)

You And Whose Army?
Idioteque
Faust ARP
Videotape
Everything In Its Right Place
Reckoner

Optimistic

Bangers and Mash
Bodysnatchers

(First Encore)
Exit Music (For a Film)
Myxomatosis
My Iron Lung
There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere.)
Fake Plastic Trees

(Second Encore)
Pyramid Song
House of Cards
Paranoid Android

I've been waiting for ten years to see these guys live, and this show was totally worth the wait. WOW.

No comments: